We always hear that only 5% of the people who try to make a living online actually succeed. Have you ever wondered why that is? It’s because of the person’s mindset.
I am a huge believer that your mindset has a direct impact on your success (or lack of success).
Before you guys start any online business, I want to make sure you are in the proper mindset.
In this post, I am going to go through 5 mindset changes that you need to make in order to succeed online.
5 Mindset Changes You Must Make in Order to Succeed Online
1: Believe You Can Succeed And You Will
Let me ask you something. Do you really believe you will succeed? Really think about that for a second. Do you truly believe you will succeed?
I can guarantee you the top 5% are the ones who believe in themselves, and the other 95% end up giving up because they stopped believing.
For me, this was one of the greatest mindset changes I had to make. I wouldn’t be successful today if I didn’t believe in myself. I would have given up after the first Google algorithm change like many others. But I didn’t give up. Why?
Because I believed in myself. I am not saying that you need to be more like me, I am saying that because I want you guys to see that, you determine your own future.
If you believe in yourself and take action you will be part of the top 5%. If you don’t believe in yourself, that will lead to a lack of action and there’s a good chance you will give up before you had the chance to succeed.
2: Think Big and make it happen
I want you to be a big thinker. I want you to set big goals and not stop until you reach them.
Too many people decide to settle for good enough. I want you guys to go above and beyond good enough. I want each and every one of you to reach for the stars. so to speak.
Thinking big is different for each and everyone, if you’re just starting out thinking big could mean making $100 a day, for intermediate marketers could mean $10000 per month, and for others could be 100000 per month, just pick a big goal and start acting on it.
3: Change Your Attitude
Okay, so now you know to believe in yourself and to think big. The next step is to change your attitude.
I can bet that at some point on your online journey, you will hit a block, you will send an email and no one open it, you can spend a day writing a great blog post and no one reads it, you spend $500 on ads and you make zero sales.
Get what bad things happen to all of us, do not allow yourself to get upset over it, do not quit, take it as a lesson, and learn from it.
If you have this attitude for sure you will make it to the elite group of 5 % who make most of the money online.
4: Put Your Goals On Paper
Setting goals is one of the most important actions you can take toward making your full-time income online.
I will spare you all the statistics and studies, but it has been proven that those who set goals and WRITE THEM DOWN are much more likely to hit those goals.
So before you move on, I want you to get out a piece of paper and a pen and write down what are your goals, don’t just say I want to make $100 per day but you need to write down how it will make you feel, what you can do about it, you need to attach emotions to it.
When you read your goals out loud every single day, multiple times per day you actually start to believe you can achieve them, and as you already know belief is the key to success.
Alright, now that you got your goals on paper and are going to read them out loud multiple times each day, and now that you truly believe deep down in your heart that you are going to reach those goals, it’s time to move on to the stuff you have all been waiting for. It’s time to start building that list!
If you want to learn more about goal setting I will recommend reading a book by Brian Tracy, Goals.
5 Action Action Action
Those who take action on what they learn will succeed, those who don’t won’t succeed. I just got done talking about how you can’t view your failures as failures. Well, I take that statement back. You can fail if you don’t take action.
You can have all the knowledge in the world but if you don’t apply what you learn, it doesn’t matter how much you know.
Please take action every day. No matter how busy I am I make sure to find at least one hour to work on my internet business every single day. Even if that means I have to wake up an hour early, I make sure to get it done.
The problem is that most people who start online businesses used to have someone to force them to take action you will need mindset changes in order to overcome that.
That is it, those are the 5 mindset changes you need to make if you want to succeed in online business, you can change your mindset by reading business books, personal developments books, reading blogs, and watching videos on those topics, don’t use all day you can dedicate 30 to 60 minutes per day to read something that will feed your mind.